Sunday, January 2, 2011

More from Izzy

More wisdom, lucky me, from my friend Izzy.

"The other thing that helped me throught the big move, was study. Sign on immediately to a course - lady tradie or brainy birdy. Take your pick. You'll make friends (or at least have other people to talk to) aside from your one and only life line, your beloved. And find a group, committee or cause to volunteer for, same difference.
"The trick to the big tree change is to expect loneliness and take every step to alleviate some of the feelings of isolation when you are feeling a bit blah. It happens, but it helps if you know it will be on the menu at some stage. But a friendly Wendy like you should have no problem creating an intersting new environment for herself. Keep me posted."

1 comment:

  1. I can also add that you have a friend close by, so make use of new and old friendships!!

    ReplyDelete