Monday, March 21, 2011

365 days

Happy anniversary handsome man – guess what? We are one! I love you for so many reasons...
For being brave when I am afraid
For being brave enough to show me when you are afraid
For never letting the distance defeat us
For being my safe haven
For looking after my heart
For all the beach walks on all those beaches
For that night at Terrigal and that day on Blinky Beach
For your big shoulder to cry on
For a family Christmas
For defending me on New Year’s Eve
For being with me at the hospital on my birthday
For all the adventures we’ve had and all the adventures still to come
For taking me back to Lord Howe Island
For the laughter, more laughter and even more laughter
For giving me 365 reasons to say ‘thank you’


3 comments:

  1. Congrats, my dear mice :) hopefully tonight you are together - so enjoy! remember, there is a light at the end of the tunnel & it is not a oncoming train! remember there is July to look forward to, at least it is better than what you have now! once again have patience & all will come together in the end :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, sadly we were not together on the night of our anniversary - now doesn't that say it all about a long distance relationship??!! But happily we did wake up together on our anniversary morning in a huge king sized bed in the Swiss Grand Hotel at Bondi Beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kimba,
    I am very happy for you and your man. Hope to catch up with you soon.

    Always thinking of you.

    Mira

    ReplyDelete